Friday, January 3, 2014

"There is a Father Christmas!"

Hello everyone,
I have wonderful news. My blind friend Joe has been adopted!!! Isn't that incredible???? You may remember a post or two ago I put up Joe's photo of him sitting on Father Christmas' lap, telling the guy in the red suit that all he wanted was his Fur-Ever Family? Well, you won't believe it (or maybe you will), the Father Christmas that flies around the world and gives toys to children heard him, and guess what!!!!!
Joe making his Christmas Wish for a Fur-Ever Home
 
This is what S.A.F.E. Rescue posted on their site.

"What better way to start the New Year than by being able to announce that JOE HAS BEEN ADOPTED! Thank you to everyone who followed Joe's story. This success story was possible because you all cared enough to support Joe. A co-owner of Doggin' Around day-care in Ventura, CA fell in love with him when he was there. So Joe will get to run and play every day all day long!"
Joe happy coz his dreams have come true!
 
 I'm a little bit sad that I won't see as much of him as before, but hey, his new Fur-Ever Mommy runs a doggy day-care so that's a good excuse for me to have lots and lots of play dates. So, if ever you doubted Father Christmas, or the Anjil for Aminals, stop right now. They do exist and as much as they can they are listening and trying to help. I am so happy I could just bark my head off with joy. Please visit S.A.F.E. Rescue and say how pleased you are as well. If you'd like to make a donation to help the animals still waiting for their Fur-Ever Home, then there is a button to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment