Sunday, March 16, 2014

Muttbombing!

I learned a new word today: Muttbombing. It's when the dog gets into the photo and I learned how to do it on Saturday when S.A.F.E. Rescue attended the Petco Adoption Day. What a fantastic time we all had. S.A.F.E. Rescue had HUGE posters done of my book and put them everywhere. I felt like a movie star!!! Hey, maybe I'll soon be a movie star. Anyway, they say a picture is worth a thousand words so here's a few photos to tell you everything!

Champ Muttbombing!!!!
Then I made new friends and everyone wanted their photos taken with me. What a nice feeling it is to be loved!

Me and my new friends!

If you have any Muttbombing pics you'd like to share with me, please send and I'll post them on my blog. Don't forget to tell me your name!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment