Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Champ says, "Adopt First!"


Has it really been two whole weeks since I last blogged? That’s awful. My only excuse is that I have been busy Tweeting (especially to help other animals) and making new friends on Twitter; I’ve been conducting Pawthor interviews; and I’ve been trying to catch up with my To Be Read pile. Added to that, don’t forget I’m the Ambassadog for S.A.F.E. Rescue and in a few days I’ll be going to Petco with my guardians to help spread the word about saving animals and adopting rescues.
 
I'll be showing off all my book merchandise as well!
 
ADOPT FIRST
Although many people love an exotic ‘special’ breed of pet, consider adopting a little friend before you buy. Many animals no longer have homes for a variety of reasons. These animals usually make the most loving, lovable, friendly additions to any family. Petco is a large pet store in the US. They sell pet supplies of all types. They allow rescue groups to hold adoptions at their stores to promote adopting rescues. S.A.F.E. Rescue has been with Petco for seven years. I have made so many friends and gained so many fans at these adoption days. If you are interested in adopting a really cute, wonderful pet, visit S.A.F.E. Rescue's adoption link. There are some loving and adorable dogs just waiting for a happy Fur-Ever Home!

CONSIDER A SENIOR PET
Many older people might want a pet, but are reluctant to take on a rambunctious puppy that needs lots of energetic walks and play time. A senior pet (anything from 7/8+) is ideal. These animals are generally mature, settled, house-trained, and calm. They would keep their owner’s pace, with gentle walks/strolls, a sociable temperament, and can offer several more years of loving companionship. Give an older animal a chance at happy twilight years.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment