|Ted's first book!|
- Ted, your Journal was a total revelation. How do you notice all these amazing and fascinating things about your family and humans? Is it a gift? Or do you spend hours observing them?
- A quick question before we press on with even more philosophical Q&A: how did you come to live with Emma and her family?
- Back to the writing. In your Journal you said you started writing to help Emma get over her writer’s block with creativity. But is that strictly true? Were you actually dying to get started writing anyway?
- You said some really philosophical things about life in your Journal. Do you read about that in books, or does it just come to you?
|A good idea coming back to Ted...|
- You mentioned some pretty personal things in your Journal about the family. Did they mind when you mentioned how their feet smell? Although I must say, Emma sounds as if she smells yummy. Candy-floss. I’ve never tasted it but it sounds delicious.
- Now that their secrets are out, do you find members of the family kind of being careful what they do in case you write it down?
- You write a blog as well, so writing is an everyday thing for you. Do you have to have a special place to write? Or nice music? Or total silence?
|Ted dictating to Emma.|
- What’s your favourite food in the whole world? Any special treats?
|Darn! Who forgot the cheese?|
- What’s next on the writing horizon for you? You know that a Pawthor can never have just one book. Any little hints for my eager readers?
|Sneak preview of Ted's next book!|
- What advice would you give to Pawthors out there contemplating publishing their mewahs or their Observations on Life?
- Is there anything that you’d like to share with readers, or anything special you’d like to tell the world? (Like who is really your favourite person in the family…)