Thursday, December 26, 2013

Champ and Joe's Christmas Album

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with lots of love and gifts. I had a wonderful day, and so did my blind friend Joe. In fact, we'd like to share our day with you by showing you our Christmas Album of photos that our foster families took.
Here's me in my red Santa coat!
 
I didn't want to put on any reindeer antlers, but Joe is pretty cool about everything. Maybe it's coz he can't see what he looks like!

Here's Joe again with a SAFE Rescue angel - Joe looks really smart!

Here's me with just one of my lovely Xmas toys! Lucky me, everyone loves me. How much luckier can I get!
 
Everyone at SAFE Rescue got a special something and Joe said he would be Santa's helper! I think he looks so cool.
 
We had such a great day that we were both so tired afterwards. Here's Joe snoozing in his Xmas reindeer sweater.

And here's me on the sofa in my Elf suit, also having a nap. (Joe took his sweater off coz he got too hot in it)


That's all for today, folks. I'll be updating my blog just as soon as I have recovered from all the festivities. Please send me pictures of your Christmas, especially if you have adorable pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment